Today I present my first clutch of Keyka Lou.
This model is an ideal size to be hand-carried or used as a clutch handbag.
Some details:
- I chose a fabric from the imagination salt / pepper that goes well with everything
- between the outer fabric, the Vlieseline large adhesive and liner, I added light padding, this is to give greater consistency and to protect the content (eg mobile phone);
- I embellished with a flower made with scraps di tessuto... senza risultava troppo "anonima" per i miei gusti;
- infine, diversamente da come prevede il modello originale, invece di inserire un laccio elastico e un bottone ho optato per la scelta di un automatico magnetico che non si vede, rende la pochette più elegante ed è sicuramente più comodo.
che altro vi posso dire..... ahhh si...... è già in uso!!! ^_^
Baci
Paola
0 comments:
Post a Comment