Friday, March 4, 2011

Angela Pitts Pregnant

Transform a T-shirt ... the task now!

Good Friday to all! from which came the weekend and thankfully the sun is back!
Today I will tell the story of a transformation!
Are you ready to bore you? ^ _ ^
Well ..... I see that all nod so .... I'm leaving!!


few years ago we allowed ourselves a couple of friends with a weekend in London, how do you not go home with a small memory? in that case I opted to purchase a shirt, but also CARINA CARETTA .......... this:


Bella to wear with jeans and sneakers, so I did!
... unfortunate that the first wash the defects are all blown out ... the color has faded in a strange and uneven, especially the sleeves were mostly a lot of respect to the torso (even if you do not notice the photo )!!!! evidently have used different pieces of fabric ... but
not know that the first rule is to complete the head using the same piece of fabric? grrrrrr
while the body was discolored in spots .... Double grrrrrrr
seemed to have been used and foreign used for a lifetime!
with last season change of the cabinet had decided to throw .... as it was most certainly would not have worn! then took over the nostalgia and memories of those good days and my son said: "Paula, made to think of something ...."
initially thought of a handbag, but the fabric is too elastic and also reinforced lined a girlfriend would not come out of work .... and finally, yesterday, taken by the rush to prune the famous UFO I decided to make a pillow this morning and I started to work .... in less than 10 minutes has changed in appearance!
unstitch here and the size ....
came out a kidney bearing little useful as supports for the couch or office chair ....
ssshhhhhh, do not tell anyone .... I had come too tempted to put it in the car ...... as the kids!



I packed type pillow of the bed so that the inner cushion installation be removed easily to wash it, hoping and praying that you do not ruin it further, note that the label placed around the neck of the shirt off and I stuck to the side pillow ..... I do not know if this shirt had been official merchandise ... but I also liked that!
ARE MALATAAAAAA!! hahahahahhaha
CURATEMIIIIIII! hahahahahahhahahhaha
nice weekend
Paola

0 comments:

Post a Comment