Buon pomeriggio a tutte!!!
ultimi lavoretti fatti....
è passata l'influenza (fortunatamente) e dunque da domani si riprende con la solita routine... il che vuol dire post a cadenze più lunghe!!! vedo che state facendo i salti di gioia hahahahaha ^_^
bando alle ciance, siete curiose di vedere cosa ho fatto???
eccovi accontentate!!!
THE LOVE COPRIQUADERNO
I stitched for the game without knowing what to do .... Then the idea came to me previously cut but the fabric would not allow the realization of my idea ... and so .... copriquaderno way! I keep it on the desk ready to be used for taking notes!
not know about you .... port-but I use it in bursts and then when I have to tidy and clean desk is a real mess!! with this notebook always in plain sight and I hope to have less chaos not to go crazy over, saying, "I have scored .... but where is the post-it?
dry THE PENGUIN IN RED WITH WHITEWORK
Here they are the two kitchen towels in red I mentioned a few posts ago .... in the end I decided to repeat the penguin embroidery because it is too guessed! course, this time in Binaca!
soon I think its skills in painting a little shabby and in the recovery of two jumpers instead of throwing old and I thought well .... I have not matted a clear idea of \u200b\u200bwhat will become .... I decided then that does not mean that I will get to produce the other, like all artists (but let's face under her, I would not be offended that the true class) go to fancy!
and now I leave you Have a good evening!
Kisses
Paola
0 comments:
Post a Comment