Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Start Adult Film Business

Welcome, heart and roses!

Buongiorno a tutti,
Ebbene si....
l'influenza mi ha steso per l'ennesima volta!!!! che palleeeeee!!! this year just do not go out!
Monday and Tuesday was a real plant, now I feel better even if the temperature is always 38 / 38.5 .... Unfortunately it seems that the paracetamol side effect of fresh water! viral forms that need to pass only with time and rest ...
rest?? .... rest?? Noooooo, because I feel a little better because they do not get to sew this floor door in my head for a long time and I had not packed yet?? that fact!

THERE HE






are undecided whether to keep or offer for sale, you know that I am too fond of the things I do, then I love this!! Unfortunately, in the heart of media tendril I no longer have therefore not reproducible.
Incidentally I also have a bad obsession, I do not have a retail store, I buy things where I see that I like to work around the Veneto, and very often I find cute little shops where there is no return ... more the purchase of the heart in tendril It belongs to those purchases made around the world ... among others do not even remember the shop, I just know that it was a long time waiting to be "dressed"!
In the picture you see lying on the back but is equipped with a ribbon for hanging as out of town.
Ok .... with the time, I'll prepare something for lunch and then off of paracetamol .... ufffff ...

A big kiss (without bacteria) have a nice day

Paola

0 comments:

Post a Comment